The Tick List

Saturday 26 May 2007

A bit of culture and civility

It's been a day of relative uneventfulness. High winds mean no flying and no flying means nothing to do other than occupy myself with food, music and high thought. Well 2 out of 3 ....

Managed to find a quite well stocked cellar here and I'm slowly working my way through a bottle of 2000 Rosemount Shiraz whilst watching/listening to the SBS classical series on at the moment. I feel quite the aristocrat despite sitting in an $80 motel room in the middle of no where. Oh and all the shops here close at 12 so it's going to be a long afternoon. Did manage to clean and moisturise my hat though ... (yes leather is dead cow skin and all skin needs moisture from time to time)

So, this all leads to having to opportunity to catch up on missing thoughts from the last few days. I must though my guitar skills are making a marked improvement.

I'll split them up as I know the attention span for most people reading this ended about 5 sentences ago.

Until the next day of no work.....

No comments: