The Tick List

Saturday 28 July 2007

It's not a competition

Ok, this has come out of a few conversations with people.

Firstly, if you open one of my emails and the next thought out of your head is "Geez he must really be bored", you DON'T have to reply with one of equal length.
Even a quick description of what you've been doing in the last 5 minutes is something I appreciate.

Secondly, I know I have a propensity to get a little heavy in some of my longer short stories, please read them with consideration that I am stuck in the vacant room next to hell and I haven't done nor will be doing any work for weeks. I can be a little melodramatic at times.

Other than that. :) All is good in the hood.

1 comment:

miette said...

Hi alex!
Even though you're in the room next to hell, I still envy you being in Africa! And the pic of your "breakfast, lunch and dinner" look mighty cute and very rustic!
Hope you get some work soon for the sake of your sanity.
As for what I've been doing the last five minutes - had to give my grandma's dog a bath as he had some shit stuck on his arse fur (again). Grrrr... bloody Pomeranians..
By the way, happy belated birthday!
Hope those mozzies dont like asian blood too much...
take care, Janet