The Tick List

Sunday 29 July 2007

Going to have some strange dreams tonight

If I start publishing instructions on how to surgically remove malaria parasites from my liver using only a teaspoon, please contact my office and have them fly me home.

Type in 'Mefliam' into Google and look up side effects.

I didn't really notice any huge changes from my first dose last week but after today's dose my head is swimming. It would also explain the little bit of a downer I had a few days ago that dissapeared over night.

Anyway, Mefliam is the best option for anti-malaria meds in this area. Type in 'cerebral malaria' in Google and look up side effects and you'll understand why I'm taking them. I'm off to make apologises to the cats because I haven't been feeding them lately. Then I'll put the fairies to bed.

No comments: